City Development Trainee-City Sustainability and Strategy Team (JV473)
- An opportunity to learn more specialist skills
- To provide a high level of administrative, systems, and procedural functions support
- Assist in the resolution of internal and/or external customer counter and telephone queries as required.
- Assist in providing prompt, courteous, and accurate responses to customer enquiries within specified timeframes, screen refer and redirect (as necessary) client telephone inquiries to relevant officers.
- Co-operate with other city development staff to ensure that workflow is carried out efficiently
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail, distribution of correspondence, document preparation and management, data management, quality compliance, risk management
Starting ASAP - Full time 38 hrs per week
Flexibility with start and finish times
National Training Wage: $18.13
Candidates need to be willing to commit to the duration of 12 months traineeship. This role can lead to further employment on the conclusion of the traineeship.
- Basic computer literacy and communications skills (both written and verbal).
- High motivation, positive attitude, cooperation, ability to work well within a team, willingness to learn
- Flexibility and ability to respond to changing demands and priority tasks
- Must have an eye for detail
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Another language other than English is a bonus
- Police check and Working with Children’s Check will be conducted
- Must be Australian or NZ citizen or permanent resident
- No previous certificate 3 qualification (unless part of VCAL and will need provide evidence)
- This is a traineeship only for a person aged between 15-24
We are a Jobs Victoria provider, working to connect candidates with job opportunities in Melbourne’s North. We are recruiting for this role on behalf of our client.
Please note that we only assist job seekers who are;
- Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, or those on Refugee or Asylum Seeker visas
- Currently unemployed or working less than 12 hours a week, and in danger of long-term unemployment
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: