BELL PEOPLE CONSULTANTS
Executive Assistant with exceptional organisational skills to coordinate travel, reports, meetings and stakeholder engagement.About the company:
Operating as a major global pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation with global sites worldwide, our client is well known for its growth and innovation and is an Australian iconic brand in the marketplace, offering a range of healthcare products to local & global markets.
Opportunity to work with executive management team in Commercial Operations division managing day to day administrative functions for Senior Director & Brand Managers.
About the Opportunity
- Organise and manage day to day administrative functions for the Senior Director and Commercial Operations team.
- Support Brand Managers and Brand Teams in organising internal & external teams.
- Assist with diary management , support travel arrangements, coordinate meetings, record and distribute minutes for department meetings.
- Back up for Purchase Requistioner in raising requisitions and purchase orders.
- Coordinate conference attendance and trade displays and related activities as required by Brand Managers.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in organising meetings & travel arrangements.
- Advanced Word, Excel and Power point skills.
- SAP skills highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Able to work independently and accurately
- Experienced in multitasking, time management and meeting deadlines
- Proactive and outcomes focused
- Experience in sales and marketing environment desirable.
Culture & Opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for Executive Assistant to join a large multinational pharmaceutical organisation with endless opportunities for growth & development to further enhance their skills & experience.
This is a contract role requiring IMMEDIATE START.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in MS Word and click on the APPLY button below. For further details, please contact Malavika Menon on 0420 665 171 or Sue Campbell on 0417 994 917.
NB – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: