Since 2002, Quantium have combined the best of human and artificial intelligence to power possibilities for individuals, organisations and society. Whether it be building forecasting engines that are driving down food wastage or creating mapping tools to support targeted measures in combatting human trafficking, Quantium believes in better goods, services, experiences, and championing the benefits of data for a brighter future.
Our partnership with Woolworths means that we have un-parallelled access to customer behaviour data of over 10 million customers that we leverage to provide insights for our diverse range of Woolworths client stakeholders.
The role is responsible for providing comprehensive executive support to the Executives, leadership teams, and to the Melbourne office operations. This includes proactive and assertive calendar management including gatekeeping, meeting preparation, and document preparation. It will require you to develop strong relationships with other EAs across the global business, in multiple time zones and geographies. The role encompasses a variety of other administration activities including expense management, team activity coordination and overseeing the office management function.
- Calendar management, anticipating schedule and making decisions accordingly
- Meeting preparation including document preparation and collation
- Inbox management: proactive review and prioritisation of emails including email response for issues within the scope of the EA role such as calendar rescheduling
- Team coordination and help with team activities
- Ad hoc invoice and expense management, including team expense approvals
- Support business development activities for the Executive and their respective teams
- Overseeing the office management, facilities and operations being managed by the Receptionist / Team Assistant – help with escalations
- Work with the Melbourne Team Assistant and Events Coordinator to organise Melbourne office events both internal and external
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a similar role, ideally in a professional services, technology or start-up environment
- Calendar / Inbox management experience for a senior executive with confidence to gate keep diary/calendar and protect time, even when the business is pushing hard
- Proactive approach to issue management on behalf of the Executives and capacity to foresee and manage likely conflicts
- Ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external (e.g. clients, Executives, etc.)
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality in all matters
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), experience with OneDrive advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and with competing priorities, in a fast pace environment
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: