Finance And Administration Officer
Mills Group have a mission to be Australia's first choice in product presentation and visual communication in the retail environment, delivered by an unrelenting focus on providing an exceptional experience to all stakeholders.
Our top priority is to be a great place to work. We are always striving to get, keep and grow the best team in the industry and do the right thing by our staff.
About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated & enthusiastic individual interested in a role with Accounts & Administration functions to join our results oriented close-knit team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will include :
- Maintaining the accounts receivable ledgers
- Manage debtors collections by following up on overdue payments via phone or email.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Assist in cash flow forecasting
- Support AP and the finance team in ad hoc tasks.
- Support the Finance Manager and other managers by providing reporting as required.
To be considered for this position, you will need the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Five years minimum experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills
- High level of attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure – completing work with a high level of accuracy to meet strict deadlines
- Positive attitude and able to work independently as well as part of a team
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: