Casual Team Member | Bras N Things | Fountain Gate
A little about us
Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States, and still growing within existing and emerging markets.
At Bras N Things we are committed and passionate about Our Purpose of 'supporting women to confidently be themselves'.
About the role
We are looking for our next superstar to join our brand and be our next Casual Team Member at our Fountain Gate Bras n Things store!
As a Bras N Things Casual Team Member your primary responsibility will be to engage positively with our Customers' ensuring that they leave our stores feeling confident, beautiful and wanting to return.
This will include helping our Customers to find the perfect products and Bra Fitting, all of which we will provide you with training on how to complete successfully. In addition you will also assist with stock replenishment, visual merchandising and other tasks to help achieve results.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Put the Customer first: We are all about making genuine and enthusiastic connections with our Customers. You are caring, professional and always want to deliver great Customer Service.
- Walk the talk:. You have high expectations and take pride in everything you do
- Raise the Bar: You bring passion to everything you do and always strive to be better today than you were yesterday
- Make It Happen: You are motivated, competitive and committed to achieving continuous results
This position requires weekend and late night shopping availability. We require our casuals to have flexible availability from Monday-Sunday.
*Previous Keyholder experience is an advantage, but not essential.
Cultivating a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know both our workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us.
We love to recognise and thank our Team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Generous Team Discounts- at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
- Recognition for outstanding results
- Exciting opportunities for Career Progression
- Continual Training and Development
How to Apply
Please fill out our online application along with the option of submitting your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: