Client Success Advisor, Hospitality Cloud
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us as a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for a Client Success Advisor who is ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As a consultant, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain a best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
Client Success Advisors serve as our client's primary point of contact while they are using Cvent’s software. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our clients are able to realize the full benefits of Cvent’s software by moving them through success plans.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated, with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as point of contact to Cvent’s top chain and management company clients for all Hospitality Cloud products (Cvent Supplier Network, Passkey, Business Transient, Event Diagramming)
- Maintain general knowledge of the above products in order to monitor client’s performance and be able to identify when to bring in a true product expert
- Focus on the clients’ post-sale adoption and relationship to set them up for a successful renewal
- Create and execute goal-based success plans for your clients to ensure their continuous improvement
- Lead strategic meetings with clients to identify how our technology and best practices can best enhance their business
- Manage client’s integrations and processes to ensure expectations are met and internal departments are following them
- Gather client enhancements and communicate to the product management team to consider for future releases
- Collaborate with the sales team to introduce new features and opportunities to clients
- Work with multiple departments within Cvent to drive change and ensure clients’ success
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Minimum 4 years professional work experience, directly related to hospitality and/or software industries a plus
- Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like Zoom a plus
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone and via email
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
At Cvent we celebrate, support, and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: