A well respected company with their regional office located in Melbourne is looking to appoint a Personal Assistant to their established team. A major player in their field, they enjoy strong relationships with their customers, have a proud history, and a suite of quality products which is the very foundation of their success.
This is a professional company who provide support, training, and a genuine opportunity to grow within a corporate organisation.
Supporting the Director your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management
- Email management
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, events, and projects
- Assist in event coordination and project management
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and other print material
- Work effectively as both an assistant to the Director and a colleague to other assistants
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong experience in Personal Assistant role
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and provide effective support and services
- Exceptional organisational skills with proven ability to juggle multiple priorities
- High level of communication skills and corporate presentation
- A dynamic and passionate personality and has the ability to hit the ground running
You will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment in a professional, tight-knit team of high achievers. The corporate head office is located in Deer Park with on-site parking. This is a fixed-term contract for 9 months with the potential to be extended.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: