Physiotherapist Hospital Role - Melbourne, Vic
HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About Your Role:
You will need to be a caring & committed Physio, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with patients. The hospital is located in Melbourne, Victoria. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs.
- Full time hours available
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Caseload: Inpatient, mobility assessment, gait retraining, respiratory assessment, treatment and rehabilitation
- Locum Role with the opportunity to go perm!
- Work within a supportive multidisciplinary team
- Start date: ASAP
- Relevant territory qualification
- General AHPRA registration
- Valid police check (Valid within 6 months)
- Flu vaccine / Immunisations
If you're interested in hearing more about these opportunities or other locations, please send an email of your interest to join the team: Maureen.Higgins@healthcareaustralia.com.au / 02 9024 3221
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: