dwp | design worldwide partnership
- Award-winning global architecture and design practice
- Resilient and robust business
- Amazing culture, great team
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an Executive Assistant with excellent administration and organisational capability to deliver professional administration support to our design, finance and human resources teams.
This is a full-time permanent role in Melbourne.
Day to day you will report to the Melbourne Studio Manager but will be part of an integral and collaborative team of EAs who work as a single source of administration support to our entire AU staff group. You will excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, be proactive and have excellent attention to detail.
A day in the life of an EA with dwp could include:
- Support management in the development of submissions and tenders - this is a key and critical area of the role.
- General business administration including raising purchase orders, confirm invoicing, maintaining database and registers
- Managing studio visitor experience and protocol, answering incoming calls to our central AU incoming line
- Coordinating office events, facilities and maintenance - CPD training sessions, office supplies, cleaners
- Support our AU teams with ad hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years professional experience incorporating providing responsive administrative assistance
- Demonstrated solid computer skills and knowledge and experience in the use of cloud based business systems (we use G-Suite).
- It would be highly advantageous to have relevant experience and advanced skills in desktop publishing applications. Candidates with similar experience creating tenders or marketing collateral would be very interesting to us.
- Demonstrated understanding of business systems, processes and technologies - all our operating systems are cloud-based.
- A proactive and positive approach to role responsibilities with a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal, to a wide ranging audience.
- Experience in the architecture, interior design or similar professional services industry would be highly regarded but not essential.
We offer the opportunity to bring your expertise to shape our team’s global footprint, collaborate in creative workplaces with the advantage of a progressive cloud-based environment supported by a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
We invite professional and focussed candidates to apply for this position by providing a CV and cover letter and would be interested to hear from candidates who have immediate availability as shortlisting is underway.
* Previous applicants need not re-apply *
** Thanks Agencies for thinking of us, but we've got this one covered ! We are not accepting submissions from any agencies, if you are interested in this position please apply to dwp directly.
Applications will only be considered via the link in this advertisement **
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: