Wait Staff - Full Time Position
We are proud to work with one of Victoria's best restaurants and excited to assist them find exceptional talent in the form of Wait Staff.
Our client is looking to bulk up their workforce now that the summer season for hospitality is about to kick off, and they are in a fortunate position to be looking for a full time team member to join an established hospitality force.
A record in premium to fine dining is essential for this position as you will need to understand how to read and control an intimate dining space whilst being attentive but not intrusive.
The level of service is very honest, it doesn't try too hard and it certainly doesn't feel uptight. The team of Wait Staff consistently display a balance of class and calm.
You will have the opportunity to be across a hatted restaurant and a more casual bistro.
If selected, you will be part of a very forward thinking group, one that will provide further job opportunities and will support you in your continual development plan.
What's in it for you?
- A very competitive salary plus superannuation plus tips
- Work for arguably one of Victoria's best hospitality teams
- A roster with excellent balance that will suit people with many needs
- Opportunity to grow - your next move could be a Sommelier, Supervisor, or Manager
- You will be surrounded by positive and passionate team members who all strive for excellence
- Well groomed and immaculate presentation
- Previous fine dining experience is essential
- Someone with an inquisitiveness for food and wine, excellent attitude and someone who is connected to wine (WSET 3 ideal)
- The team is more like a family at this place so the selected candidate needs to be a genuine team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: