Retail And Barista Staff
Brunswick East, VIC
Padre Coffee is growing, and we are currently recruiting strong and experienced staff. We're looking for full time team members for our stores located in Brunswick East & South Melbourne.
Purpose of the Role
The core task of Retail Staff is to guide Padre customers through our range of blends, single origins and extensive selection of coffee gear. In depth training is provided though a knowledge of and enthusiasm for specialty coffee is essential, as is a friendly, polite and approachable manner. We aim to provide the highest level of service to build and strengthen our customer relationships.
Team members are responsible for setting up, dialling in, pouring and serving our range of blends and single origins and will require familiarity with both espresso and manual brewing methods. Our stores have the best and most up to date equipment available- including V3 Slayers, EK43, the Juggler, PuqPress and an extensive rage of manual brewing gear to make coffee prep a pleasure. In this environment, both the coffee served, and the customer experience must be of the highest possible standard. Our teams are personable, friendly and professional.
We are looking for people who
- Are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about specialty coffee
- Can build rapport and maintain positive, lasting customer relationships
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Perform in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Value teamwork
- Are committed to personal and professional growth
Team members will benefit from
- A wealth of knowledge and support from the extended Padre team/wholesale group
- A diverse training schedule ranging from espresso, cupping, alt brew methods and management
- Opportunities to grow into the management and leadership group, wholesale group and roasting team
- Contributing to a positive, constructive and professional team environment
We are looking for coffee and retail professionals excited to join the team.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: